Monday, May 26, 2008

Moving Day



Pheww,what a tiring day...I'm sending some of my stuff over to the new place. My body is now stiff as a board. It has been years since I labour away. Am dreaming of having these movers to do all the tough jobs. Alas, I can't justify hiring the movers when all I have are books and clothes. And Ayang literally do not have anything worth moving except for his clothes. ;-p

Yep, verything would be brand new, not because I want new things... It's just that we do not own a pot or a pan of our own. It's like playing building block game, where you stack one block at a time. This is what Ayang and I are doing we are building a house and turning it into a semblance of a home.

InsyaAllah, me and Ayang will be at our new home, next week. (",)



5 comments:

BabyMomma said...

YAAAAAAAAY!! I wish all the ebst for u and Encik Shafie at new home. Semoga murah rezeki dan bahagia selalu di rumah baru. Hmm.....nak mintak housewarming ciannn pulak. Apa kata kiter buat potluck? kih kih kih

BabyMomma said...

BEST..sorry typo error sebab terlampau gembira for YOU!

Shidah said...

Thank you for the thoughts and prayer, dear Aniq. InsyaAllah akan diadakan housewarming at a very later date. Thee hee

Shidah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arnieariffin said...

Way to go bebe..! anyway thanx for the mee bandung! wish u would have housewarming every day..hi..hi..