Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Exodus

Evey time the holidays beckon, be it the school holidays or festive holidays, the only destination that I want to go would be the south of Peninsula. What's the attraction, one might ask. The answer would be my hometown. Without fail, InsyaAllah, I will go home. There's nothing better than to relax and chill out surrounded by your loved ones.
But for this homecoming, there would be no relaxing nor chilling as my youngest sis will be engaged on Sunday. So everyone in the family is busy as a bee to make sure that the majlis is held smoothly. It is going to be a busy one as we will do our cooking for the feast. Well, there would be no catering for anak2 Mak Yah. :-)
I've done the special order of the day - Agar2 Cendol. But to my chagrin, those four batches are still not enough to fill every container that Abah bought. So, back to the stove tomorrow for a repeat performance. I am starting to feel the toll of the long day, my eyes are getting heavier and heavier. But if I mention this to Ayang, he would laugh and smirk at me as I slept on the way home and again on the way to buy things for the Agar2.
I'll try to take some pix tomorrow. Camera pinjam adik, baru la ada gambar2 sikit. (*,)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bought u the hat u wanted me to buy ..ingat tak u ada cakap.. i found it here in P..kalu tak suka takpe a...

Shidah said...

Thanks, Iza. Mesti suka nya. Cantik atau tak terletak kat pemakainya...Mua ha ha!!!!! Hint Hint Hint....