Thursday, May 29, 2008

Enforced Labour

What a way to start the day. As I went down to do a batch of laundry, Ayang's SIL asked me if I was going anywhere. Why the interest? It seemed that my PIL were on their way to the hospital and N is attending a meeting. Her two kids slept here last night, so now they are left with nobody to look after the kids.
But the bewildering part is that why can't she think of sending her kids home where her bibik can take care of the kids. She has not done any thinking in regards of her kids for quite some times that she doesn't feel that she is burdening other people. What a way to live your life!!!
One case in point is when my FIL forgot to pick her daughter from the tuition center, rather than saying that she will pick her daughter, do you know waht she did? She entered the house and picked up the newspaper and leaving my FIL with no choice but to go and pick his GD. And the worst part is since her car is blocking the porch, I had to offer my car to FIL. And N, with her blank face, just sat there doing nothing.

A fitting image, don't you think? ;-p
Why, oh why can't she go fetch her daughter and be on her way home. She is such a puzzling and weird creature.
Back to me, now I can't go anywhere until my PIL come back. Whaaaaa............


No comments: