Friday, April 11, 2008

Spaced Out

A hectic day, a gruelling schedule, a half-hearted commitment!!!! Why??? I'm so tired , I spaced out. I stop seeing, I stop listening and I definitely did not stop talking. Of course, I can't. I'm a talker. I have to talk. Anyway, took a breather, after school and hang out with some friends. Didn't do much but the time spent was well worth it.

Started another blog... some I know would say, alamak kiasunya. But this one is for my students or those who are interested. Thinking of linking the blog with useful sites for them to use. Manalah tahu, with this way, it willl attract them to learn more. I just want my students to have that sense of curiosity. But you know what they say about curiosity....

Have to attend a bengkel tomorrow at Meleawti. It will be from 8am - 1pm. Will be meeting Head of Language Department there. Hmmnnn, to work on a Saturday. Why do people say that teaching is easy? It boggles the mind.

No comments: