Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Gelabah!!!!!


"Gas bocor!!!" Hearing those words uttered, the rest of us who were busy salivating over some awesome cupcakes on the net ran out of the new staffroom. I had the time to grab my handbag and phone. The teachers were like scampering for dear life and yet the students didn't have the same urgency as the teachers(why was that). Called the office to inform but was engaged. Had better get the car out of the way, it's parked exactly across the gas tanks.

The maintenance guy said it was nothing and laughed at the bunch of us gathering at the far side of the building.

We were laughing at ourselves too for being chickens. Back at the staffroom, somebody from the office called a friend, asking whether somebody called the office as the people in the office can't use the phone as the call was not ended. As it turned out, it was my phone. In my hurry to save myself and the car, I forgot to push the end call button. Appparaa... Gelabah thak tentu pasal...

No comments: