Sunday, April 6, 2008

Laundry

I've done it. The laundry is well out of the way. Alhamdulillah. Guess what? Ayang is at work and I'm bored to tears. But the thing is I have loads and loads of work to do. Maybe I'll take a breather first then plunge myself headlong in the mounds of backlog that I, myself, have created.
Things to be done:
  1. Type students name for Bimbingan Cemerlang Bahasa Inggeris
  2. Complete SPM 2007 Analysis
  3. Clear up the junk on the table at school AND at home
  4. Water the plants at the new house (siapa suruh tanam pokok klu blm nak tinggal lagi!!!??)
  5. Neaten up the bedroom. (Ayang comment "an eyesore")

and more and more and more. I can't bear to list everything. Maybe I'll call Mak. (see, that's why I can't finish things on time. I'm EASILY DISTRACTED!!!!!)

No comments: