Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Love Blooms Forever

The ticker said I've been together with Ayang for seventeen years. How about that? Time really flies when you're having fun...(does it?)
We met on a blind date (arranged by a friend; Acai, thank you). Actually, I've liked him since before the blind date. He has some of the important criteria that I want in a husband. One of them, is that he prayed. Not that he showed it off to people. I knew the fact because I skodeng him on his way to surau or from solat Jumaat (where I 'accidentally' synchronise my timing to coincide his return from the mosque). I want someone that can show or guide me in terms of religion. Not that I stood a chance with him. He was quite popular. Being extraordinary tall and having a good physique made him stand out.
But during the blind date, we got to talk and know each other and became friends first. It was quite some time before he said those three little words. But I'm glad that we end up with each other. There's nobody else I want to be with. Warts and all (mine and some of his....hehehe)

1 comment:

BabyMomma said...

fu-yohhh!
(err, that's all I can say)
Congrats and may you guys live to see each other past 80. Amin!