Monday, July 21, 2008

Psychobabble

Pn. N from PPD G****k called and informed that there is a short course that will be held tomorrow. And it was already 2.30 p.m. and boohoo I had to go. I wondered how some people figured you can just drop a bombshell and just ignore the fact that other people have life!!! That I have a life. Hello, people have other obligations in life and I can't just say yes on the spot. I need to ask permission from my husband even though anything work related will be blessed by Ayang. What I am trying to say is that people need to learn some courtesy and if you expect people to respect you, respect them in turn. What had happen if I have three children, no maid and a demanding husband? Wouldn't it be a burden!!!!
To just relay the news without any other details as to what the course is all about is totally irresponsible and I am sure there will be tonnes of work waiting at B**** L*****. One thing I hate about this particular PPD is that if a course is to empower you in any way, you will not be called nor invited but if it is work related, hmmmnn bring it on. It would come without me asking nor thinking about it.
I just hope that I will have relatively enjoyable experience there. I am hoping for the best.

No comments: