Sunday, July 6, 2008

Makan Makan


This dish is tonight's dinner. "Ikan Siakap Masak Tiga Rasa" (Three Flavoured Siakap). However, in actuality, I don't think it is three-flavoured or two. It's more like it's confused- flavoured. I just saute some shallots, garlic and ginger and some chilli paste. Later, chucked in some chilli sauce and tomato sauce and add in some diced tomato, green andyellow pepper. Needless to say, it was well-accepted by my PIL and Ayang. But sadly, it's not up to my heat level. Hu hu hu, tak pedas lansung. But the most important thing is that it is edible by my MIL level. She has problem eating hot food.
There are some other dishes but as usual Ayang being him only took me literally as I asked him to take picture of the fish. Hence, the lack of more visual delights.

No comments: