Sunday, July 6, 2008

Adora


This is Isadora or Adora. Eversince, we've been going back and forth to the new house, she has become more clinging and more spoiled. Poor Adora. She is one of the stray cats that just appeared out of nowhere, begging for food. And she does know how to slip into our hearts. Ayang is her most favourite person, if he is around, she wouldn't even come near me. Preferring her darling man more, but if Ayang is not around, I would be her favourite human. She would come in the room and share the bed and would sleep as close as it is comfortable next to me.

I feel sad about leaving her here, but the new place has some restrictions regarding pets such as cats and dogs. I think the management is worried about the numbers will keep on rising. But no worry, Isadora has been spayed. It's not that I don't like more cats but with limited space, it is unthinkable and irresponsible to have more cats.

Please don't worry, Isadora. Your darling man will always come to feed you and pamper you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: