Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ramadhan ini....

Since moving to the new house, Ayang and I have been spending the weekends at the in-laws' place. There's not much to do since being without a child ,yet, as I think a child would be much suited to be the entertainment of the week for the grandparents...but I guess it fits Ayang's purpose which is to at least come home and see his parents. And being the month of Ramadhan, of course he would like to have Iftar with his parents. And being a good wife I am, I just abide gracefully...(yeah, right)
Since, his brother came back this week from City of Lion, I've decided to wear the hijab. I used not to wear at home eventhough when my BILs are home, too. But, I think since it's the Ramadhan and the time to gather as much pahala as you can, I have decided to start wearing the hijab whenever I am around BILs or non-mahram, Insya-Allah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done ks!! i 've started to wear since diriku terasa malu sendiri.. taktaula kenapa..padahal bukannya alim sangat.. but now i keep on wearing hijab..wpun even kat rmah tu tggal my PIL and my 15yr old BIL.. takkan nak bukak la depan budak tu..huhuu

Shidah said...

Thanx, Iza. Hopefully, berkekalan la hendakNya, Insya-Allah. Ini pun bukan la alim sangat tapi teringat cakap kat husband(when he broached upon the subject years ago) bila dah duduk rumah sendiri barulah nak cover kat rumah PIL. Banyak sangat janjiku bila pindah rumah...aaaawwwhhh.

Anonymous said...

yang last punya word to dah jadi trademark u la kak...i loike...