Friday, December 12, 2008

Being Tagged

I was tagged by a dear friend whom I'd lost contact and just recently reconnected through the internet by another dear friend. Here goes Freggie @ Wan Kamariah.
What were you doing 5 years ago?
Struggling to balance married life and work and ...

What were the 5 things on your list to do today?
- "demounting" the laundry -my laundry basket can't sustain them and bursting at the seams
- stocking up and tying the spring roll twist - need to fill up those orders!!!
- unpacking boxes and books - yep still figuring out where to put all my stuff.
- reading my unread e-mails
- make the first effort of baking an apple pie! Hopefully jadi.....

What are the snacks that you enjoy?
- Junk food
- Junk food
- Junk food
- Junk food
- and more junk food, he he he.

What are 5 things that you do if you were a billionaire?
- Build a spa-like home, so that I could be pampered all day long
- Invest the money
- Start a foundation
- Perform Hajj every year
- Shop and shop and shop, of course

What 5 jobs you've had?
- Assistant to my Mom's kuih-making venture
- Cashier kat Parkson, JB
- Teacher
Alaaaa, tak cukup lima la...

Who are the 5 person you want to tag?
- Iza
- Arni
- Aniqah
- Muna
-McNa