Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Homebound Journey


We left KL in the wee hour or what some might say the witching hour. At 3 a.m. sharp we went southwardbound. As usual, I was light out as soon as I entered the car and left Ayang to drive on his own. I was so sleepy that every time I woke up, I just adjusted to my most comfortable position and the snores would be resounding in the small, confined space. After nearly ten years of marriage, you don't sweat the samll stuff like snoring and farting - he he he but I do take care not to pass gas in front of him intentionally, unless if I am sleeping...

When we reached Yong Peng, Ayang had to wake me up as he was feeling drowsy. I was totally geared up to drive but after some time, my two peeps started to have their own fireworks - there were some starbursts, some swirlings and some whiteout. Afraid of unwanted incident in this festive season, I breathed a sigh of relief as I sighted the Machap R&R. Luckily, Suboh prayer was due and Ayang went for his prayer.

We resumed our journey and finally arrived around 7 a.m. Alhamdulillah, we arrived safely.

No comments: