Friday, August 22, 2008

Doing It Again...

Time has a way of finding cracks to slip away from me. Just imagine, I was ecstatic on Monday as the long-awaited school holiday finally arrived. I had so much planned, i.e. sew curtains, doing laundry, beading for Kak Tim's daughters, baking, knottting my business, etc. And yet, it is Friday, essentially the last day of the holiday and I barely made any dent in the list above. WT*, I am a total procrastinator and you know what they say about procrastinator being the thief of time...hu hu hu...pencuri masa!!!!
And the promise of making sure this blog is updated as many times as possible might also become a promise that might not be help upon by me.
Again and again, time is the most difficult asset to manage, well, by me at the least.

1 comment:

arnieariffin said...

well...promises are meant to be broken...:o)